I have heard the Material Skin is great so I wanted to give it a try.
There is a learning curve to figure out where stuff is located, but that
should be expected.

I copy a podcast to a podcast music folder, and then play it using the
music folder option.  This avoids having to rescan for a temporary file.
I could not find the music folder option in the material skin.  I
decided to revert back to the default interface, which is when I had
problems.  The screen was messed up using Chrome.  Closing and
restarting LMS did not fix the problem.  It was so bad, that it was
difficult to get to interface setting to double check the default
interface option was selected.   I tried using Edge and it displayed
okay.  I went into the Chrome privacy settings and deleted all the cache
and cookies from the last 24 hours and that fixed the problem.  I am not
sure if this is an issue for the Material Skin plug-in or LMS.

I am running LMS 8.01 on a Pi using Picore 7.0.

I do like the material skin as it works better with smaller screens on a
phone or tablet, but when I cannot find a setting, I need to go back to
the default interface easily.

My apologies if this issue has already been discussed.

Paul