expectingtofly wrote:
> Unfortunately, I don't think that's possible.  LMS Favourites, supports
> playlists of playable items, I don't think I could make that work
> without fundamentally changing the way the dynamic content work.

Ah, OK. It was something you could do within the BBC iPlayer Extra
plugin at different levels within Genres and A-Z categories.

expectingtofly wrote:
>  It should already only be showing one episode of a series (the latest)
> in the categories section,   You access the rest of the series by
> selecting "All Episodes" when you go into a playable item's menu.
> I could maybe look at giving a sort order option for the category
> browsing in a future release.

That would be helpful. The lists can be very long. For example, the 'All
Science & Technology' category currently has 226 items! It is not easy
to find a specific favourite program to find the latest episodes. So
anything to help with this would be useful especially if you can not
Favourite specific programmes.

Many thanks.