expectingtofly wrote:
> That is not the case.  Selecting a subscription (or a series from a
> search or any other places to see series) shows a list of all available
> programmes in that series in date reverse order.
>
> Also, if you have bookmarked a programme (or selected a programme any
> other way, e.g. from category browsing) you can select "all episodes"
> from the programmes menu and see all episodes in date reverse order.

My apologies. You are of course correct. I managed to click on two old
subscriptions which happen to have only one episode showing! I have
checked others and that works as you described.

One of the issues we have is that each user has their own favourite
programmes/bookmarks/subscriptions but you can only have one BBC Sounds
account on the server plugin. This can result in a large list of
subscriptions, etc. Would it be possible to have a way to filter/group
subscriptions for different users/devices? I appreciate this probably is
not feasible as each bookmark and subscription has to be set up on a
single BBC Sounds account.

Many thanks.