bpa wrote:
> The change was reflected in BBC Web player.
> The original player was the same abs BBCiPlayer - the rewind could back
> up to 3 hrs and schedule was displayed as there was a significant delay
> before programmes were available AOD.
> When web player was revised for BBC Sounds - it was changed to way BBC
> Sound plugin operates.  Playing program from schedule.

I'm pretty sure that is a unique feature to the BBC Sounds Plugin :) It
automatically rewinds on the live stream from the schedule if the AOD is
not available.   Neither the BBC sounds web player or App lets you
rewind before the current programme,  admittedly they are pretty slick
at at getting the AOD out nowadays.

*BBC Sounds Plugin Wiki* :
https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki