Release 2.14.0 includes :

FEATURES

- The ability to bookmark a live programme for later listening.
- New Buttons on the "Now Playing" screens to Bookmark or Subscribe to
  the currently playing programme (on live or audio-on-demand
  programmes)

The plugin now takes over the "repeat" and "shuffle" buttons on the now
playing screens of controllers and replaces them with a "Bookmark" and
"Subscribe" button when a BBC Sounds item is playing (only bookmark is
available on live programmes).  You can turn the feature off in
settings.  I'm finding the bookmarking of live programmes particularly
useful.
The plugin is limited to only using icons present in the squeezeplay
type skins, so it uses a "thumbsup" for bookmark and "heart" for
subscribe (sorry this is not consistent with the BBC icons, but it is
unavoidable)
33529

I've tested on the following controllers  (it should work on all
controllers that support "jive style" browsing) :

- The default skin
- All Squeezeplay type controllers (squeezebox touch, squeezeplay
  etc)
- Material Skin (although it seems to be missing the "heart" icon, it
  probably needs a minor fix)
- Orange Squeeze

I don't believe that Squeeze Control supports it.   I can't test it on
Ipeng.

It is available in the Beta repository now, and will be available from
the main repository at the next refresh in the next couple of hours.

|Filename: Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 16.01.48.png                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33529|

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin