SamY wrote:
> No. In fact, that's one of the issues that the new changes are supposed
> to correct. Can you send me a debug log of the "power on" process?
> Thanks.

I reread your post and my previous statement is not fully accurate. This
really has nothing to do with the plugin. When you power the receiver
on, the volume should be set to the default setting, which in your case
is -30. However, the quick select command should then set it to the
value specified in the QS definition, which would be -40. The situation
you are describing should only happen if the QS command does not
complete successfully. However, in that case, the other components of QS
definition such as the input and audio mode should not be executed
either. So it actually could be a bug in your receiver firmware. A quick
way to test this would be to issue the QS command through the receiver
remote and see if it sets the volume correctly. In any case, the debug
log would still be useful to see what is going on in the plugin.

Sam