Hi  All

I am hoping someone can help me with a little query. I have conducted a
search and saved the result as a Library View. Using Material Skin I
have pinned TrackStat to the main menu based on the Library View. When I
use TrackStat, however, there is no obvious difference than using it
with my whole library even though TrackStat is showing on the main menu
as being pinned with the library selection. I had hoped that TrackStat
would limit itself to the library selection so that I could search
within the library view for, say, albums which have been played the
least. The results that come back are based on all my music files. Am I
missing the point somewhere?

Thanks.

Steve