cpd73 wrote:

> However, it is also possible that TrackStat does not use library_id even
> if it is passed.

As far as I know none of my plugins support the library concept.
Unfortunately my time is limited these days which is the main reason
I’ve decided to stop maintaining my plugins, so unless another developer
decides to take over maintenance there is no plans to add support for
libraries.

If anyone wants library support I’d suggest encourage the Ratings Light
developer to add support in Ratings Light plugin.

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)
*Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets* ('see
here for more information'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=998836&viewfull=1#post998836)
)