hestbank wrote:
> I have added %!w but it is not returning anything. Here is the Item
> line:
>
> 33653
>
> In the drop down list of items there are two mi/hr wind speed options.
> One is %w, one is %j. I have added the "!" to the %w option and get
> nothing returned. I have tried testing period d10 but still nothing.
>
> What am I missing? Thanks.

Let me know if periods C, 1, 2, 3 work for you.  I only implemented
forecasted Wind Speeds for the near term forecasts.  I have not yet
added Wind Speed to the 10-day forecasts.

Actually I was not planning to release SDT with the forecasted Wind
Speeds yet as I am still working on it.  I noticed the issue with MLB
Sports scores and wanted to get the fix released as the MLB season is
getting ready to start.  So I went ahead and included what I have
completed on Wind Speeds at the same time.