MichaelPr wrote:
> Another question - I just tried the SuperDateTime Screensaver with my
> Transporter (settings are done at both the server and individual player
> levels)
>
> 33759
>
> In addition to the wanted information in screen 1 it always mixes up
> stock/game information with VU Meter in the visualizer screen. I don't
> find a possibility to flush the screen before or avoid to use the
> visualizer screen at all. My plan was to use "Screensaver when stopped"
> with SuperDateTime Screensaver w/o touching the visualizer screen (just
> blank it)
>
> 33758
>
> Best Regards
> Michael

I am not sure what to tell you.  I have a few Booms and a Classic.  They
correctly switch between the screensavers with VU Meter set to show
while playing and SDT set to show while stopped.  I do not have a
Transporter to test.  Do both screensavers show on top of each other
every time you stop the Transporter?