BoomX2 wrote:
> I maintain SDT on SourceForge.
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-weather-com/
>
> I do not currently have any issues logged.  Feel free to enter a ticket
> on SourceForge, but keep in mind this forum is the primary area for
> support.   Many times someone else in the LMS community will have an
> answer for you before I do.
>
> You can find the change log in the readme.txt file which is also
> displayed at the bottom of the files page on Sourceforge.  It is also
> located in the header of the plugin.pm file.
>
> I do not believe the icon for the SDT entry in the Extras menu has ever
> showed up on Jive/Jivelite.  I primarily use the SDT Extras menu with
> Orange Squeeze.  On the Jive platforms I primarily use Custom Clock to
> display SDT information.  The Extras menu was added by the original
> author of SDT, Greg Brown.  I have added to the menu structure, but have
> not spent much time looking into why the menus display differently in
> Jive than on Orange Squeeze.

Same here - I usually use Erlands Custom Clock on Jive/Jivelite. But
sometimes also the Duet Controller with Extra Menu. And you know... if
there is a scratch on your car you always look on it ;-) But thanks a
lot for the hint with the readme.txt - that helps. Maybe, if I'll find
some time I promise to have a look into this icon thing.

:: LMS:
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1614990095 @ Sat Mar 6 01:45:13
CET 2021

Squeeze-Players:
Duet - Controller Firmware: 8.0.1-r16835 Receiver Firmware: 77
2x Radio - Firmware: 8.0.1-r16835
RaspberryPi 2B - pCP 7.0.0/ SqueezeLite v1.9.8-1287-pCP
Transporter - Firmware: 87
Softsqueeze 3.9.2 on Win 10 / Squeezeplay 8.0.1r1337 on Win 10
Squeeze Player on S7/Android 8.0.0

Controller:
Android Phone - Squeezer 2.2.3/ Material Skin 2.3.1::