I am not talking about feedback from the amp to the plugin (obviously
thats impossilbe). I am taking about the plugin ignoring an ir command
from the SB3/Transporter while it is in the middle of sending a
previous command. I am guessing thats why the volume up down with a
remote does not work but do work on the web interface.... this is
getting hard work...

Can I ask if has anyone out there managed to setup some equipment so
that they can properly control the volume from the
squeezebox/transporter remote. I am guessing like myself and
matthijskoopmans they have not gotten it to work... It's pointless
advertising a feature that does not work. Worse it damages the brand.

--
willyhoops