sorry, this is very insignificant, and forgive me for not trying to hard
to find it in this thread. I am curious, did the icon to the right of
the player, which indicates "click to see more players" disappear in a
recent version? I ask because I looked, didn't see it, and thought "why
doesn't lms see my other players?". I then realized I need to click the
current player to expose the list.

Maybe it's because of limited room on the apk/mobile?

Here's what I saw:
33858

Here's what I expected to see (example - standard UI):
33859

I don't mind if this either never existed, or had to be eliminated, but
sometimes these "invisible" functions trip me up...like today for a
moment :o. I wonder if this might be a confusion for occasional users.

Jim

|Filename: pull a.png                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33859|