cpd73 wrote:
> *Very* old versions of Material had a trailing icon

Which means I have been handling it just fine for all this time, yet
today it momentarily trips me up. I hate when that happens :o What's
weird is today is the first day noticed and enabled the "replace player
icon with power" setting, and after that I "noticed" the icon missing
(?). Something triggered something from an otherwise dormant place in my
brain :)

Thanks again for this wonderful skin Craig, and thanks for the power
button replacing the player icon. Super handy with the desktop.

Jim