MichaelPr wrote:
> is it just me/ my setup? If I go via "Manage players" to synchronize -
> it's not possible to leave the menu after selecting anitem.

The reason the list does not disappear after selecting an item is
because it is not a menu - it stays open so you can select multiple
items. To close it click anywhere else in Material, e.g. click the text
asking you to select players.

I don't have may players, but have created 8 fake LMS players (via
squeezelite), and I can close this list by clicking elsewhere - with the
Material APK and Chrome on Android.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.