slartibartfast wrote:
> Clicking outside the box isn't working for me. Also the player list
> doesn't close when clicking outside it.

Well, it does for me. *But* I had a similar issue a while back where
menus would only close if I selected an item. What was odd was that I
only saw this with a local build of the APK, using the APK from f-droid
worked. So, my guess is something similar is going on. Are you using the
APK? If so, what version of "Android System Webview" - I'm on
89.0.4389.105 Have you tried other browsers? Chrome? Firefox?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.