cpd73 wrote:
> Well, it does for me. *But* I had a similar issue a while back where
> menus would only close if I selected an item. What was odd was that I
> only saw this with a local build of the APK, using the APK from f-droid
> worked. So, my guess is something similar is going on. Are you using the
> APK? If so, what version of "Android System Webview" - I'm on
> 89.0.4389.105 Have you tried other browsers? Chrome? Firefox?

Well I am using the APK but not from f-droid. It does work in Kiwi
browser. This is the first time I have noticed an in issue with the APK
but webview has had some recent updates and is the same as yours.
I tried clearing both cache and data from Android settings and now it
works [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk