Hi guys,
I am having problems with LMS finding the new firmware. I have done
everything as described in the first post, but without success.
- The current version of LMS is 8.12 - check
- I have installed the community firmware plugin - check
- I have enabled the checkbox for the community firmware in settings->
advanced - check
- I have enabled searching for automatic software updates for LMS in
settings-> advanced - check
- I have restarted LMS and waited for over 24 hours - check
- My three radios are connected to my LMS - check

When checking for available software updates on my radios I am only
offered to install version 7.7.3, which is already installed.

What am I missing? I would be greatful if you could point me in the
right direction.

Regards
Rheinländer