vinnielo wrote:
> Would it be possible to switch to the RadioVIS logos?
> http://epg.musicradio.com/radiodns/spi/3.1/SI.xml
> The transparent ones just don't really work well with Squeezebox.

This plugin is really an integration into the GlobalPlayer API.  The
availability of that API made it super quick and easy to develop the
plugin, so I'm loathed to make it more complicated and hard code in
mappings to a different source.

Just to clarify, are you referring to the logos in the menu or when the
live station is playing?    The live station logo is embedded in the
stream, I can do nothing about those.  (and to be honest, they look fine
on my radio, I have the black wallpaper which seems to work well in all
situations)

Stuart McLean

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *Virgin Radio (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_Virgin_Radio_Plugin
- *Times Radio* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_TIMES_RADIO_PLUGIN
- *Global Player (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_GlobalPlayer_Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the 'BBC Sounds Wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki).