I have released version 0.0.2 - it is near enough the same as 0.0.2f but
with the removal of the hack of https to http for "boxsets".

So if you find that boxsets are not playing and your LMS is on pCP then
install the updated pcp-ffmpeg extension that came out today because it
enables support for https for the M4A streams that they use.

There are still some issue but resolving them will take more time than I
can give it for a while.
Issues:
- artwork not shown when boxset item is playing
- contents of boxsets not seekable (might be with LMS 8.2 but I have not
tried)

Note:
Not all stations have podcasts or boxsets. However, if you know that one
does (via their app or web site) and it does not appear in the plugin
then let me know.
This does not include access to on demand programmes except via the
schedule or podcast menu item. I might be able to change this in the
future to provide an index by show name but not really possible at the
moment because I get the list of programmes by station and I'm not going
to query 100+ stations in the background every few minutes.

Version 0.0.2
- Add access to On Demand (scheduled) content including podcasts and
boxsets
- Improve handling of DST by using worldtimeapi.org service

The update should appear in the official list of unofficial plugins over
the next few hours.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland