I did some more investigation to try to understand why the boxsets would
not play for me.
Turned out to be simple.
LMS is calling ffmpeg to play them ... but they are https and the ffmpeg
on this pCP installation is complaining that it is not built with https
support.
So I expect that if I update the ffmpeg installation then it might well
resolve it (if pCP team have built one more recently with it enabled).
However, I changed the url from https to http and it played.
So - I'll change the plugin tomorrow to convert the urls so that it will
work for people who do not update their ffmpeg.
Of course, that might fail in the future if they stop supporting http as
an alternative but hopefully they will redirect to https or I will
remove the hack.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland