Hi, Thanks for your swift reply.

I think it is a permissions issue. I don't recall changing the
permissions for /opt/bootlocal.sh, but I do recall having permissions
issues for the display control script, and maybe the sqlite control
script too. I started with a standard pcp installation, so I'm unsure
why I seem to get permission issues.

Unfortunately I'm too stupid to work them out myself, so if you could
help me with the actual code to copy and paste it would be most helpful.

Here's the likely problem from the script rerun -

Code:

  --> Adding autostart entry to /opt/bootlocal.sh

  sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shfdHyWV': Permission denied
  sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shnvI1x3': Permission denied
  sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shlgWw98': Permission denied
  --> Creating ngrok.yml in /home/tc/.ngrok2/ for tunnel [SqDisplayLMSTunnel]

  --> Backing up changes using pcp bu.