Bogg wrote:
> No change when trying without a reboot -

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > tc@pCP:~$ cd /opt
  > tc@pCP:/opt$ sudo chown tc:staff bootlocal.sh
  > tc@pCP:/opt$ cd ~
  > tc@pCP:~$ sh setup.sh
  >

  > sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.sh6tG6uu': Permission denied
  > sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.sh4ag2uy': Permission denied
  > sed: can't create temp file '/opt/bootlocal.shQgibYE': Permission denied
  > --> Creating ngrok.yml in /home/tc/.ngrok2/ for tunnel [SqDisplayLMSTunnel]

The issue is then with the /opt directory itself. But as I’m not a pCP
guru I don’t know what the permissions and ownership on that directory
‘normally’ are.

Maybe ask over at the pCP forum. Worst case, start with a clean pCP
install and do any other install stuff you recently did without the
sudo.