bpa wrote:
> This error is often (not exclusively) shown when LMS tries to stream an
> "unstreamable" MPEG-4/AAC source for native decoder.
> Phillippe would be best placed to answer the questions but more
> information will help.
>
> 1. Are all the players identical ? are they all all squeeze lite or is
> there a Radio, Touch, Jiveplay, etc. in the mix
> 2. Identify a single problem file and give full format/codec details as
> LMS sees it (i.e. drill down on track and show webUI left hand pane)

The players in this Group were all Squeezelite.  Different DACs/HATs,
but Squeezelite.  I just created a Group that includes an SB3 and those
2 Squeezelite players, and the problem did not exhibit.

An example problem file is 16/44.1, 722kbps VBR ALAC.  Another is
16/44.1 877kbps ALAC.  Another is 16/44.1 128k CBR M4A/AAC.

If there are other files in the queue, the next song in the queue begins
to play no problem, but the last 10 seconds of the problem track are
truncated.

As noted above, this seems to occur with synchronized players as well as
grouped players, and the files play fine on a non-grouped/synced
player.

I may try to re-transcode a file from the source flac to alac again and
see what happens.