afriend wrote:
> Created the OS PR.

Thanks, merged.

afriend wrote:
> I see you've changed to extraction length to 30s. Will it distort the
> result of my ongoing analysis by much or at all if I stop the process
> now, change the value from 60s to 30s and then continue? Would love to
> save some time.

To be honest, no idea. However, for me, even at the previous 2mins the
analyis time was very fast - ~20k tracks/hour.

afriend wrote:
> And I was actually thinking mostly of NUM_PREV_TRACKS_FILTER_ARTIST and
> NUM_PREV_TRACKS_FILTER_ALBUM.

I'll think about adding these, as I also have a MusicIP mixer where they
could be added as well. I see no harm in making them configurable.

afriend wrote:
> I forgot ask one thing though: many of my artist names are like
> "artistname (feat. anotherartist)" and some albums are like "albumname
> [expanded edition]". Is it save to include characters like "()[]" in the
> ignore part (config.json) or will this break a regex condition
> somewhere?

No regexes :) When meta-data is read back from the DB it is 'normalised'
- brackets removed, soem strings removed, lowercased, etc. Just to try
and help with mis-matched tags.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.