afriend wrote:
> BTW if I import new music into LMS will musly-server recreate all album
> style tracks from zero? Or just for new tracks (cleaning up possible
> dead tracks in the process)? Are album style tracks kept in the musly.db
> or in musly.jukebox?

On subsequent analysis runs, new tracks are added and old ones removed
(unless --keep-old is passed).

afriend wrote:
> I know the jukebox is supposed to make the start of musly faster but on
> the other hand it seems that the whole musly.db is kept in RAM. So once
> the db is in RAM is the jukebox still in play?

The jukebox is used by the musly library, I don't know its details. But,
it takes about 10-15 mins to recreate on an i7 laptop for me, so would
be even slower on a Pi. Hence I keep the file and re-load it. You do not
need to keep the file, as it will be recreated as required.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.