Ok, so now the musly-server is up and running on macOS. The guide and
binaries are 'here' (https://github.com/AF-1/sobras).

BTW if I import new music into LMS will musly-server recreate all album
style tracks from zero? Or just for new tracks (cleaning up possible
dead tracks in the process)? Are album style tracks kept in the musly.db
or in musly.jukebox?
I know the jukebox is supposed to make the start of musly faster but on
the other hand it seems that the whole musly.db is kept in RAM. So once
the db is in RAM is the jukebox still in play? Maybe I have the wrong
idea about how the jukebox works?

Anyway, I'll probably need a couple of months before I can say anything
on how much I like the results musly provides. Thank you for your help
and scripts/plugins.