erland wrote:
> You would have to restore it and perform a rescan. However, if it isn’t
> urgent I’d just wait for a new plugin release that ignores tracks that
> no longer exists.
Hey, nice to see you again.

So the music file was deleted manually without a rescan afterwards. When
I do track->rating to *get* a track rating does LMS check if the file
exists? Or do you have to perform some (failed) action on it before it's
marked dead?

I guess when the backup function does
-$track =
Slim::Schema->resultset("Track")->objectForUrl($BACKUPtrackURL);-
it would return undef and I could catch this. Since I use SQL to set the
trackrating directly in the persistent database and not -$track->rating-
to *set* the rating, I'm not sure if the restore function would mind
processing urls for missing tracks.

Anyway, will look into it.