mherger wrote:
> I'd need much more information than the two snippets, in particular
> answers to these two questions:
>
> - did you adjust the install.xml to use the new scanner module?
> - what are the imports of the scanner module?

I totally forgot about install.xml :-o
So I've moved the importer code into a separate 'importer.pm'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight/blob/main/RatingsLight/Importer.pm).

After the import I used to refresh my virtual libraries and title
formats and clear the display cache.
It seems that this is not something I can do or kick off in the
importer.pm. Those scanner limitations you mentioned, maybe?

So I thought maybe I need to subscribe to "rescan" "done" in plugin.pm
and handle it there.
But it turns out the *refresh function tied to rescan done is called
_twice_* after a scan.

Do I need to limit this to one refresh with a variable (0/1)? Or is
there another way?

And do you have any more examples of what should be moved into separate
pms?