Hi Criaig,
Some great enhancements to the MAI screen layout, thanks. A couple of
comments for your consideration.

For quite a number of my artists there is limited online MAI available,
so your changes to display the track listing under the Album heading
works well as it fills the space with useful info when there is no Album
review available. My comment here would be, in the event that no online
review is available, could the "I'm sorry, didn't find any relevant
info" heading be replaced with the album title, followed by the track
listing?

Similarly, when there are no lyrics to display under the Track heading,
is it possible to replace the "I'm sorry, didn't find any relevant info"
with the CD Title and Cover art picture (ie. the usual "Now Playing"
info), followed by the Artist/Year/Genre?

On the MAI screen for radio services the track listing formatting is a
little off, best explained by the following (BBC R4):

34566

|Filename: Capture2.JPG                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34566|

location 1: lms 8.2 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control