staresy wrote:
> Hi Criaig,
> Some great enhancements to the MAI screen layout, thanks. A couple of
> comments for your consideration.
>
> For quite a number of my artists there is limited online MAI available,
> so your changes to display the track listing under the Album heading
> works well as it fills the space with useful info when there is no Album
> review available. My comment here would be, in the event that no online
> review is available, could the "I'm sorry, didn't find any relevant
> info" heading be replaced with the album title, followed by the track
> listing?
>
> Similarly, when there are no lyrics to display under the Track heading,
> is it possible to replace the "I'm sorry, didn't find any relevant info"
> with the CD Title and Cover art picture (ie. the usual "Now Playing"
> info), followed by the Artist/Year/Genre?
>
> On the MAI screen for radio services the track listing formatting is a
> little off, best explained by the following (BBC R4):
>
> 34566

Picking up this point under Track I’m not seeing Composer but I’m
wondering if my settings are suppressing it somehow?

Also could we have a Source: under Technical
Eg
Source: Local File
Source: Qobuz
Source:,Spotify
Source: Internet Radio/Other

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Boom
*Kitchen* UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
Everything controlled by iPeng & Material on iOS