After my system did an auto update to it's Java version I'm no longer
able to get SoftSqueeze to work properly.  Basically the Transporter
appears (with no remote) but it never attempts to connect to SlimServer
and I cannot access any of the SoftSqueeze configuration menus or
buttons.  The close button doesn't even work, but it closes fine via
right clicking on it and selecting close from the task bar.

With SS7 it normally pops up a dialog box pointing out version
differences.  This dialog is not appearing and perhaps is part of the
problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this?  This is under XP Pro with Java
Standard 6 build 1.6.0_01-b06.

Thanks
-Greg

--