Dr Lovegrove;209742 Wrote:
>  How do things show up in the web interface ?
The albums show up properly in the web interface ... and under the
"server" tab of the Moose library tree as well (but they don't show up
properly under the "library" tab of the Moose library tree).

Dr Lovegrove;209742 Wrote:
>  If this isnt happening, my guess is slimserver's only storing one of
> the artists for the album, or even worse, splitting it into two albums.
I do not believe slimserver was splitting it into two albums, but I'd
have to go back into MP3tag and put the second artist tag back in, and
then rescan, to be certain.

Quick plug (sort of) for MP3tag:  I use Tag&Rename for most of my
tagging work, as I find the interface more intuitive and easier to use.
But for heavy-duty work, MP3tag is a great tool.  It lets you see all
of the extended tags (T&R does not) and has some excellent scripting
capabilities.  I've created simple macros to take actions such as
importing all of my folder.jpg files (cover art) directly into the
albumart tag for each corresponding track ... modifying the artistsort
tag across my entire library ... etc.  If you need to make a global
change to all of your tags across your entire library (especially
complex changes), then MP3tag is the way to go.

--
Jon