On 22/06/07, atlslim
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Very nice - I've not updated Moose in sometime - and the progress you've
> made is commendable!
>
> Do have a question re: track info via popup from tray.
> Is there a way to alter the textbox size? Also, I have selected the
> fade-in display method but the slider controls in the toast preferences
> are not accessible?

Ahh, yup, you've spotted to two lacking features in the toast.. The text
is currently hard-coded (I think - i'd have to check - it takes notice of
the outline option though) , and the sliders still havent been implemented,
despite being there for probably a year or so now.. Ooops.. I should sort
that, it's probably only a ten minute job.. :-|

HTH,

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove