mherger wrote:
> > Thanks Michael, I had tried based on reading other posts, the
> > Transcoding for Ogg is actual greyed out in my File Types.  I did try
> > turn all transcoding off and choosing one at a time but to not avail
> > (with all turned off I would get errors in the Server Log).
>
> There are some helper plugins available you want to give a try. The
> "Spotty ARM Pi0" would be first to start, followed by "Spotty Legacy
> Helper". Always only install one of these Spotty helper plugins at any
> time.

I tried each Helper plugin, each one at a time, and the only one that
does not throw errors in the LMS log file is the Legacy ARM v6/7 plugin.
I am running on a QNAP NAS with with QPackage from Digimaster that
bundles Spotty and the helper apps in it.  That said...my NAS is about
10 years old and I think it is an ARMv5 architecture:

Operating system: QLMS 2.X (QNAP TurboStation) [Debian 9 stretch] - EN -
utf8
Platform Architecture: armv5tel-linux

Perhaps my old NAS is off support?  Spotty was working prior to the
upgrade of the QPKG to 2.1 (which included Spotty 4.5.3)

Thanks again Michael for your help!