slartibartfast wrote:
> That isn't actually an issue. The check box in Advanced settings is
> there in case you want to revert to the official firmware without
> uninstalling the plug in.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I went back to post 1 instructions. It does say to go to the advanced
tab. I missed that subtle point.  I assumed the plug when installed was
always active as opposed to a on/off option.

>From the instructions:
"It's available in the 3rd Party Plugin section of the LMS
Settings->Plugins tab. After installaton and an LMS restart, navigate to
Settings->Advanced->Community Firmware for Touch/Radio/Controller and
click the checkbox to enable the redirection."