ralphy wrote:
> I've added the link to settings in the LMS active plugins tab for
> release 0.0.7 of the CF plugin.
With apologies for being somewhat dim, but would it be possible for the
LMS plugin (which has its own completely independent version number) to
display the latest firmware number?  When the plugin got updated I
expected new firmware, but I now understand that there's no reason to
suppose that there is.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.