I have a fresh install of Spotty 4.6.0 on a new installed LMS 8.2.0
running on a Linux Debian.

Fresh as in: no other Spotty version running on that system before?

I had to provide Spotify login information in Spotty configuration to
make the Spotify Connect devices visible on my mobile phone. However, an
additional account on a different mobile phone can't see the Connect
devices. Both mobile phones are on the same WLAN.

Then most likely local announcements aren't possible. Is the relevant box checked in Spotty's settings? This can be the case when there's a conflicting software running on your system. What are you running LMS on?

Any idea what I have to check? Both accounts are part of a Spotify
family account. The working one is the administrative account.

Are you using your own client ID?