pd1acf wrote:

> Would this firmware, or another build, be applicable for the Classic
> devices? Would be nice to have all devices on the same revision.

No. The Classic devices do not use this firmware, at all.

pd1acf wrote:

> Would this firmware open up WPA3 support on these devices?

Unlikely, I would say.

The updated -wpa_supplicant- taken up in the Radio's firmware looks as
if it could support WPA3. But I imagine that it would also need
modifications to SqueezePlay itself to make use of it. But what
modifications ? Can't really tell without a WPA3 AP to try it out on,
and some knowledge of WPA3.

The Controller and Touch use an older version of -wpa_supplicant- that
cannot be updated unless/until some supporting driver code for the
wireless radio can be located/developed. Right now, I would say "no".

pd1acf wrote:

> Would this firmware open up IPv6 support on these devices?

AFAIK, LMS itself does not support IPv6, so there would be little point
in investigating.

But who can tell ? Perhaps I'm just wrong.