P Nelson wrote:
> I had similar issues with my Radios; I changed nothing in my setup but
> they suddenly stopped working.  Test the SB Radio with an ethernet
> connection.  If this solves the problem, it is likely interference from
> a neighbor using WiFi6.    There appears to be two solutions.  One is
> install a WiFi to ethernet bridge to bypass the SB Radio's internal
> WiFi.  Another option is to install WLANPOKE created by POMDEV, see this
> post:
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114775-Simplified-instructions-for-Squeezebox-Radio-Wi-Fi-fix-(wlanpoke)

The thing that baffles me is that it can't reconnect. I've actually
found that while playing, if there's inteference (primarily from a
nearby microwave oven) this firmware is good at reconnecting and picking
up the stream again. Why it never reconnects while idle, and can't
reconnect when asked to is a mystery.