JJZolx wrote:
> How does one roll back to the stock firmware?
>
> I've been having nothing but problems keeping the Radio connected to my
> wifi network. Nothing has changed with the network that worked for
> years, and other devices are having no issues. The Radio drops off after
> a period of inactivity and will not reconnect without rebooting. It
> stays connected while playing, but never stays connected.

I had similar issues with my Radios; I changed nothing in my setup but
they suddenly stopped working.  Test the SB Radio with an ethernet
connection.  If this solves the problem, it is likely interference from
a neighbor using WiFi6.    There appears to be two solutions.  One is
install a WiFi to ethernet bridge to bypass the SB Radio's internal
WiFi.  Another option is to install WLANPOKE created by POMDEV, see this
post:
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?114775-Simplified-instructions-for-Squeezebox-Radio-Wi-Fi-fix-(wlanpoke)

Good luck.

Paul