I just cleaned my Windows Desktop "Stuff" folder and found an old
confusing screenshot collage I made (and posted here somewhere some time
ago):

35540

I still see this behavior (the duration is ONLY displayed if search
results have the same POSITION in both LMS search and Squeeze Control
search. That's only the case for the second result here. And IF the
duration is shown the artist name is shown in parenthesis behind the
album title. That's not in the graphic, though). Can anyone confirm
this?

|Filename: squeezecontrol3.png                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35540|

QLMS 8.2@2.21 x64 (digimaster) with perl 5.30.1 / QNAP 469L QTS 4.3.4