dolodobendan wrote:
> I just cleaned my Windows Desktop "Stuff" folder and found an old
> confusing screenshot collage I made (and posted here somewhere some time
> ago):
>
> 35540
>
> I still see this behavior (the duration is ONLY displayed if search
> results have the same POSITION in both LMS search PREVIEW(!) and Squeeze
> Control search. That's only the case for the second result here. And IF
> the duration is shown the artist name is shown in parenthesis behind the
> album title. That's not in the graphic, though). Can anyone confirm
> this?
>
> Here's a new screenshot that also shows the artist name in parenthesis
> thing. Sorry for the different background color.
>
> 35542
Figured out the problem.  The duration (and other data) has to be
retrieved using a second request. The resulting list of extra info is
then matched to the primary list. The extra info list is requested to be
returned sorted in a specific way, but I forgot to apply the same
sorting to the main search request.  I'll fix it for the next update.

As to the artist name in the parentheses, it's not supposed to do that.
The parentheses are really just meant for showing the year in album
lists, but adding code to handle the special case of search returns is
just not worth it, so I'm just going to let it be.