Kvaks wrote:
> Hi!
>
> For a long time I've had a problem with squeezelite and my Ogg Vorbis
> library. Squeezelite is supposed to have built-in support for Vorbis
> (does not rely on external library or executables), yet it won't play
> mine. It plays FLACs fine. I've tried on multiple computers (all various
> Linux flavours). I suspect there's something wrong with my files, but
> they were all encoded by the standard Linux Vorbis tools. Anyone
> experience anything like this?
>
> Second problem that appeared more recently. Squeezelite play all my MP3s
> a bit too fast and too high pitch. I can't seem to connect it to
> anything specific, but it might have been a Ubuntu version upgrade.
> Certainly not a hardware change. Because the difference is noticable but
> not crazy (someone unfamiliar with the music at the correct pitch might
> not notice anything wrong, but would probably think the vocalists have
> somewhat light/high register voices), I suspect the reason is that
> Squeezelite is confused by 44.1 kHz vs 48kHz which I believe are two
> common sampling rates for digital audio. I tried the solution suggested
> in this thread, which is just specifying the
> output card, and that didn't work for me. Anyone have any ideas?
>
> The first is bad, because I have a lot of Ogg Vorbis files. The second
> one makes Squeezelite unusable.

There has been multiple correction in squeezelite and LMS about these 2
topics. What versions do you have?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3