A new version (1.24.1) of the CustomBrowse plugin is now available,
there is no new functionallity just some error corrections:
- Corrected problem with quotation, apostrophe and backslash characters
in parameter values.

The new version is available at my 'download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download) as usual.

The users guide is available on my 'wiki'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer).

The current wish/todo list for new features in comming CustomBrowse
releases can be found here:
http://erland.homeip.net/issuetracking/do/guest/home?application=slimserver-custombrowse

If anyone have more feature requests or if I have missed some feature
you already have requested which hasn't been implemented, please let me
know. Also please note that it is a wish list and not a release plan, so
some features on this list may never be implemented.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))