slartibartfast wrote:
> OK server log and bridge log attached. OGF seems to be missing from the
> list in the bridge log. Why would that be? It is in the config file.

Yes, it is transcoded flac to flac because your upnp bridged device is
not configured to support ogf (codec missing) or the device itself does
not support flac encapsulated in ogg (mimetype: "audio/ogg;
codecs=flac"). Remember that in "thru" mode, the upnp player must
support the codec sent by LMS so that data can be simply forwarded. When
the bridge is configured to do transcoding, it does support ogf. I don't
see the flac-to-flac resampling anything

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3