Here is an odd report that I cannot provide much detail for.

I have been helping to update a remote LMS.
However, it always stopped a minute or so after trying to startup (this
is a pCP 8 installation - with LMS 8.2 originally when problem started
and now LMS 8.3).

I tried running it interactively and saw that it was failing with
"illegal instruction" but nothing else very useful in the log.

To get things back and while working from remote with a complicated
networking setup ... I used pCP web interface to remove the LMS cache.

Restarted LMS and got the basics working again - and then installed the
right plugins for that LMS installation.

... bang ... illegal instruction on LMS restarting.

I then removed the InstalledPlugins/Plugins/RaopBridge folder completely
and now LMS starts OK.

This installation is on a old Raspberry Pi 1

I could not investigate a lot more because the remote users want their
LMS back running and I have left it rebuilding the music library.

However, is it possible that one of the binaries in RaopBridge could
fail (wrong architecture?) and bring down LMS (because it is a binary
rather than Perl)?

Maybe if someone else reports LMS not startup up properly after
installing AirPlay bridge 0.4.62.1 on an old Pi (or maybe a Pi Zero)
this might help confirm an issue.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, supla
finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland