werdeil wrote:
> I think this is the reason, it is possible that I have 70% of artists
> with less than 3 tracks

Could you do a quick test for me? Copy the built-in playlist -Artists -
Never Played- (= the file named -artists_13_neverplayed.sql.xml-) from
the DPL plugin folder or the github repo to DPL's *custom dynamic
playlist* folder (the one where users store their own playlist
definition files). If you haven't set a custom path for it, it's
probably in the LMS playlist folder (default).
Then open the copied playlist file in any text editor (preferably one
that doesn't add stuff like control characters) and change this:
in line *2* (-- PlaylistGroups:Artists) delete the word -Artists-. = the
playlist will be listed in -Not classified- = easier to find.
in line *30* set the value for *totaltrackcount > 3* to 1.
Then restart LMS (just to be sure) and try this playlist.

werdeil wrote:
> I don't have this kind of feedback on the material skin view
I could have sworn it was there at some point but you're right. I'll see
if I can add feedback for material skin in a future update.
Meanwhile if you want to do some tests you can always use
'*SqueezePlay*'
(https://sourceforge.net/projects/lmsclients/files/squeezeplay/).