werdeil wrote:
> Wonderful, tell me if I can be of any help
Uploaded some changes to github. Took me a while to get through all the
built-in lists. Would appreciate some thorough testing of as many
built-in dynamic playlists as you can (incl. context menu dpls).
Feedback in Material skin is not client specific meaning that if client
*A* started a dynamic playlist and you have Material skin open in your
browser with client *B* selected you'll get the feedback message about
the started dpl anyway. But I think that's ok, better than no feedback.