nyindieguy wrote:
> Please let me know if there is a more appropriate thread to ask this,
> but here's my question...
>
> I have an enormous static playlist of all my favorite songs, and I use
> Dynamic Playlists to randomize it. I would like the option of choosing a
> particular genre within the static playlist. Is something like this
> possible?
>
> Thanks.
context menu

After reading through more of the documentation, it would seem that the
way to do this would be a CONTEXT MENU dynamic playlist like the one at
'https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists/blob/main/DynamicPlayList/Playlists/zz_contextmenulists/for_playlists/zz_CONTEXTMENU_for_selected_playlist_a01_songs_random.sql.xml
'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-dynamicplaylists/blob/main/DynamicPlayList/Playlists/zz_contextmenulists/for_playlists/zz_CONTEXTMENU_for_selected_playlist_a01_songs_random.sql.xml),
but with the further parameter of selected genres. I don't do code, so
if someone is willing to walk me through this, i would greatly
appreciate it.